Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tagged again

So, I've been tagged 4 times in the past couple of months. All by different tags. So, I decided to go ahead and do one.

5 things I'm thankful for...

1-My kids have never pooped in the bathtub.
2-My husband is a great chef and cleaner
3-I've stopped having morning sickness and baby #3 is doing great
4-Wonderful friends, neighbors and family
5-That nobody stopped by and saw how messy my house got while I was sick.

5 things I was doing ten years ago...

1-having a great time being single
2-working as the head housekeeper at an Inn
3-running miles and miles a day
4-loving being a friend and a big sister
5-driving a huge yellow 1980 Skylark Buick

5 things on my to-do list...

1-Play more with my kids
2-Be a better house keeper
3-Exercise
4-Plan a romantic and fun date for my husband
5-Email everyone that I haven't had time for.

5 Snacks I like....

1-Homemade cookies
2-Homemade rolls and breads
3-Homemade fruit shakes
4-Celery, and carrots
5-Sun chips

5 things I would do if I was a billionaire

1- Pay off my husband's medical school loans
2- Buy a house and a van
3- Pay for my family's college and save some for my kids college
4- Donate to the foster care, and homeless shelters, food banks
5- Start my own bed and breakfast, spa Inn

5 Bad habits

1-I'm addicted to the soap, "All My Children"
2-picking doing my blog over cleaning
3-leaving the lights on when I leave a room
4-throwing some cans in the garbage, because I'm
too lazy to clean them out and put them in the recycling bin
5-snacking all day long

5 jobs I've had

1-Manager over the Alzheimer's floor of a nursing home
2-Internship at Harley Davidson, tour guide, store worker, maintence person
3-Lead at Icon, fitness equipment tester
4-Banquet server
5-Factory worker

5 Places I've lived

1- New Jersey
2-Chicago, IL
3-Wisconsin
4- Logan, Wellsvile, Ut
5- St. George, Ut

I think that's it... Maybe in the future I'll do one of the other tags I got. But as for now this has taken too much time. Hope you all enjoy it.

0 comments: