Friday, June 27, 2008

Point Pleasant Beach

I love only being a little over an hour away from the ocean. I just wish the kids did. They are still so scared of the waves, they are a little better then last year. But Nathan still had a hard time, even when I went down by myself. He would cry and cry, he didn't even like the sand, most of the time he sat on the cooler holding onto the umbrella for dear life. Karlie did a little better, she went and collected a few big shells, but wouldn't go in the water. J.R. and I are going to have to go again as a date, and maybe we'll be able to get in the water and stroll down board walk in peace.
One thing though I do feel horrible about, was that because Nathan was in a swimming diaper the whole time, I forgot to him to the bathroom, then when we got home, he ran the the potty and wouldn't leave. Poor kid.






2 comments:

Jenny said...

Your kids are the cutest! The beach sounds nice right now! I keep hoping Marcie will get married to her boyfriend in San Diego and we can all go on a trip there to see the wedding....maybe some day!

Johnson Family said...

I love the beach, it's been forever since I have been to the beach though...however, we just got back from a week long trip to Lake Powell with my family, so I for sure cannot complain...it was fun! Karlie and Nathan are adorable and how exciting to have another little boy!