Thursday, July 10, 2008

My wonderful kids

I love being mom, kids are so wonderful and funny.
Just today while we were walking to the park, Karlie, stopped a couple that was walking their dog. And ask them if she could sing a song to their dog. The couple agreed, and Karlie bent down and song a made-up song about a dog, to the dog. Then she did a dance for it. So cute!! Nathan is so funny to, especially when he tries to go potty, and he gets upset, because, "It" it's working. Oh, got to love them.

1 comments:

Katie said...

Hi Shanna,
It's been longer than I realized since I've caught up on reading your blog. I didn't realize you were pregnant! CONGRATULATIONS! Sounds like you're excited about it now which is great. I love getting to see all the pictures you put up. I can't believe how fast kids grow!
- Katie Guenther