Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Jealously

Gavin is growing up so fast, he now is 9 weeks old and stays awake most of the day. He can hit his toys that hang down from the bouncy sit. He smiles alot too.
But now that he's awake more, jealously has hit our house. Karlie is doing well, but little Nathan hates/loves him. This sunday at church was the start of it, J.R. has been working Sundays, so I have to take all three to church by myself. So that means Gavin has lap privileges. Nathan started kicking him, to move off. Then at the library he brings me a book, DARCEY DON'T LIKE BABIES, I don't know how he picked it out or read the title. But he makes me read it to him three times a day. He also saids he wants the baby to go back into my tummy all day long. Poor kid, I even try hard to spend quality time just with him. But most of the time Gavin is still present. Oh, I hope he feels loved soon.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey Shanna,

Sorry, I thought that you were able to view my blog (it is private). I will send you an invite to view it :) My email address is jjb@plmw.com if you ever want to email.

Love, Jenny

Jenny said...

Sorry Nathan is having a rough time w/his little brother :( I have a feeling that I will go through the same thing very soon w/Seth....although I don't know the extent of the jealousy or how he will act exactly. It's been just Seth & mom & dad for 5 whole years, now there will be someone else.....I hope he is ok w/it.

Johnson Family said...

Hey there! Glad to hear that we're not the only ones having problems adjusting to a new sibling. So far, he has been really good to Kenna, but he doesn't listen as well and is always getting into things when I am feeding Kenna, which as you said, is all the time! I will definitely try that Go Away Monsters thing...the game idea is awesome! Anyway, good luck to you too with the sibling rivalry!