Sunday, February 8, 2009

Yeah! Finally snow!

We have been blessed, New Jersey's winters are so mild. We have a little snow one day, than green grass the next. Last week we finally got enough snow to play and build a snow man. To bad that Karlie was sick with the vomiting bug the whole week. This week we have grass again, 50 degree weather, and have rode our bikes to the park 2 times already.
J.R. and Nathan built this snow man, it was so cute Nathan just followed his dad the around the whole time while they were making it.



3 comments:

The Petersen's said...

Hey Shanna, I'm glad I found you too, I saw Caroline's photo album from your blog too. Do you have her email, and what's yours. Mine is cannep22@yahoo.com
I'd love to go to New York, I don't see it happening anytime soon, but I'll keep you in mind. If you ever feel the need to come to vernal (I don't think anyone has a 'need' to come to vernal), but if you're here you're welcome to stay. Take Care.

Jenny said...

love it! I love to make snowmen!

Johnson Family said...

Hey there...gotta love that snow! We got snow today and I am so sick of it now...it was super warm and then snow! Uggh! Anyway, yah, I make Kenna's bows...I love making them and think they are so cute on little girls...that's sad that they don't make them back East! If you want me to make some, let me know! I'd love too! I am going to try and get a blog together to sell them on, but I have pics that I can email you of some of them...