Friday, June 18, 2010

Oh...Karlie....oh....Karlie

I sometimes just don't know what to do with her. I can't believe she did this. She ask me at 5pm for Ice cream, I said NO super is going to be in a half an hour.
So you won't believe what she does. We were all playing outside and J.R. was downstairs on the computer. All of a sudden She ran in to the house and locked all of the doors on top of that she lock the downstairs door. Locking dad downstairs and the rest of outside. When she finally let us in, she pretended like nothing was up. Later I found out that she had eaten all of our ice cream sandwiches. I can't believe a 5 year old would think of locking us out so she could get into our freezer and eat ice cream. I'm terrifed for her to become a teenager!

5 comments:

Fernanda said...

Oh Karlie, oh Karlie! LOL.

~Fernanda

Melanie said...

They have grown so much! Karlie is so cute and Nathan's hair is crazy, but reminds me of JR for some reason. I hope you are all doing well. We are excited for JR's graduation and I feel honored to call him my brother. thanks for sticking by him during these difficult times. I can't wait until we get our kids together. Let me know when you are planning on coming out to Utah next. We love you!

Anonymous said...

wow! How many ice cream sandwiches did she eat?

Michelle said...

When I read that I thought you were talking about my little 4 year old Oscar! Sounds like something he would do. Our kids sure keep us full of surprises, don't they! Its nice to hear I'm not the only one having experiences like this. :)

Erin said...

That made me smile. I believe Kate, our 5-year-old and Karlie could be partners in crime. Karlie was pretty smart... she thought that one through! You are in trouble!