Saturday, December 25, 2010

A little bit of Christmas

I'll post more of Christmas later. I just didn't want to forget, these moments.
So Karlie goes down stairs to see what Santa gave her, she runs up stairs and wakes us up. "Santa came and guess what he brought me, a toothbrush!!" she was so excited. I was laughing so hard. She didn't care about the toys or all the stocking stuff, just the toothbrush that turns off and on. I couldn't believe it.

Another moment of Karlie was, we were Skyping J.R.'s family. They ask if she had been good so Santa could come and she said, "No, I was totally bad, but he still came, I told my mom he would." Santa probably should have brought her coal.

1 comments:

Melanie said...

That was pretty funny. You'll have to tell me sometime how you made your book from the blog. I need to do it soon.