Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms!
I so far have had a great one. I woke up to pots banging, and hoping Karlie wasn't trying to cook something on her own. But when they did finally beg me to come down at 6:30am, so much for sleeping in, Karlie and Nathan had made me a great breakfast of peanut butter and honey sandwiches and a mango that looked like they had try to cut it with a butter knife. It was supper cute, and of course their gifts from school were great, Karlie made me a picture and a pin, Nathan a cookie mix.
But from all the kids they each got me a bush! What am I going to do with bushes in a townhouse. I don't know. They are so beautiful, one is a bush with tons of big purple flowers, the next one has red roses on it, and the last has lily's on it.
I told J.R. earlier in the week to take the kids and get some flowers for my little pots out side the front door. And I guess he just took them to Lowes and said pick your favorite. So now I'm stuck with 4' to 6' plants. Were to put them.......

0 comments: