Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Nathan's Pirate Birthday Party

Nathan Birthday was such a blast this year. I love doing themes. I told them them that to become great pirates you had to pass some tests. The tests were, Musical Islands-they had to jump from one island to another without touching the sea, and of course with the music stop the one that didn't have and island was out. We did Carrying Treasure race, had them hold big balloons full of water, they had to run up the hill as a race with out dropping their treasure. Another ones were Throwing the bomb in the the other ship, Pin the X on the map, and of course a great and amazing Treasure Hunt. The Prize was there pirate gear and some loot. I spent so much time planning games, and stuff, I was wore out, so I did Ice Cream Sandwiches and turn them islands. Not my best but, they still turned out cute.






0 comments: