Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My Miracle Baby

The reason why I call my beautiful healthy number four baby a Miracle is because to me he is. I didn't think I could have anymore, I was so happy after having 2 miscarriages to finally carry this one to term. My first miscarriage was at 11 weeks, the most horrible thing I have ever gone through. It is not only physical pain, but so emotional, especially when I got to see the little thing, it had arms.... anyway then my second one went until 9 weeks. The doctor told me that because my Endometriosis had spread. I most likely couldn't have anymore.

Now you know why he was a miracle. My healthy baby boy, Zachary R. Benson March 12. He had the easiest deliveries ever!! But boy was he big 8lbs 10 oz. I knew he was going to be big but not that big. I love him.. Though it was hard for Karlie, she prayed for three years for a sister. She was so sad that it was a boy. But now she loves him so much and takes care of him.

1 comments:

Loralee and Bryce said...

He is a handsome big miracle boy, glad I was there to enjoy him and the rest of the Wonderful Benson Family.