Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Not the hair.......



My Nathan hates hair cuts. Today I finally found out why. Now that he is finally able to communicate pretty good. Anyway I've been dreading cutting he's hair cut all month. It grows so fast and is so thick that I finally had to do it. He screamed "STOP IT!" through the whole process and cried and throw a massive tantrum, but when we were done. He went over and pick up his hair and tried to put it back on. He cried and cried, he wanted me to put it back on. So I discovered that he thinks I'm taking part of his body away. Which explains nail trimming, he cries through that too. Also I put him on the potty and he went poo, but after he cried and wanted it back too. But I didn't put it all together! I'm so happy that I know him better, the only sad thing is that I read that kids like this don't potty train well. Oh well, at least for now I know how to help him better.

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Those pics are so funny. I can't believe that would affect him so much. Good luck with that one.