Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Shocked!

Shocked, that we are pregnant. Since, I told most everyone that I was going to wait awhile. We were shocked to find out the news. But I'm starting to get used to the idea of having three. It just came at a bad time, we have two weddings to fly to this summer, our car can't fit other kid in it, and we have no maternity medical insurance. So, I'm a little scared and so sick. I didn't have a chance to start loving it, I started throwing up the same week it was supposedly conceived, my other kids I got 6 weeks to bond before I got totally sick. Sorry, I'm venting. I wish I was totally happy and overjoyed to be pregnant but I'm not. How sad, I hope that once I get feeling better, and when I have an ultrasound, I become excited.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

CONGRATS TO YOU TWO!!!! How exciting!! I hope you start to feel better Shanna!!! Everything will work out for you!! Best of luck to you!!! :0)

Michelle said...

Congratulations to you! Wow -- I just posted a note on a more recent post you posted and then realized that you are pregnant! I hope it has gotten better. I can relate to how you felt when you first found out. I was very worried when I found out I was pregnant with Elaina. I hadn't lost enough of my previous pregnancy weight and my first pregnancy was horrible. Needless to say my second pregnancy was also hard but not quite as bad and when I saw Elaina I was so happy that nothing else in the previous nine months mattered anymore. I know that is hard to realize now but it will all be worth it. We also have terrible insurance so we might be paying for her for a very long time but I wouldn't send her back for anything. You are such a terrific mom I think your kids are really anxious to meet you -- your baby just couldn't wait til you were ready for her -- she needed to come NOW. You'll be blessed Shanna. You are a terrific mother and a wonderful person. I hope you aren't losing too much weight with being sick. Best of luck to you!! And just remember how big the payoff will be at the end -- that is the only way I made it through.