Friday, April 11, 2008

Ultra Sound

We had our first ultrasound yesterday! We only have one baby!! I was so scared it would be two, since I've been so sick. It was so cute. It's healthy and has both of it's arms and legs. I swear by the time they are 9 weeks old in the belly, they have already developed a personality. Karlie's 9-week old ultrasound, she was moving all over the place that the tech had a hard time taking it, and Karlie still hasn't stop moving. Nathan's first ultrasound, he was just laying there sucking his thumb, and luckily he never sucked it when he got out, but he does carry a blanket around and is so mellow. And this baby was moving but not as much as Karlie, so, I'm getting excited to meet this baby. This baby is a bit bigger, like Nathan, so they said it might come early, which I hope, I would be sad if it came right on Karlie's birthday. I would post the picture, but it wasn't scanning very well.

0 comments: