Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Karlie!









We had a early birthday party for Karlie. It was a fun Costume/ Halloween party. We had so much fun, especially since they are all are little older. We got too pin the nose on the pumpkin, do a cake walk, find the eye in the guts, and the best games was the treasure hunt. I loved to see Karlie and Nathan having so much fun.
The funny thing was that two nights before, and day, I had contractions 3 to 5 minutes appart. I was so worried about canceling the party. I went to the doctor, she said it could come if I wanted it to. I told her no not until after the party. So she put me on bedrest. But now the party is over, and I have had no contractions....part of me wishes I just went in a had it. Now this week in slow and I want the baby to come, but it doesn't look like it wants to now.

0 comments: