Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pirate and Princess Party!

We got bored so we invited some friends over for a fun Pirate and Princess, party last week. The kids loved it, the treasure hunt went well, Karlie and Nathan were so funny, both trying to be the leader of the pack. I'm surprised that the other kids always follow them. But they both fight and fight on who tells who what to do. I feel bad for their new brother that's coming, he's going to have two bossy/motherly older siblings. I'll have to post the pic's later.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the pictures you had taken of Karlie and Nathan. They turned out really cute. You are almost done with your pregnancy. I bet that is a great feeling! Good luck with your delivery. I look forward to seeing some pics when you meet your new little son.