Sunday, April 26, 2009

The worst airplane fight EVER!

We decided that we needed to head out to UT to visit Laura, and J.R. could help her.
Over all it went well...I'll post pictures and stories later. The flight there went good, hour ride to the airport, 6 hour plane ride, almost 2 hour ride to cache valley, my three kids were angels! So, I wasn't worried about the flight home. But I should have been. It was the scariest, horriblest flight ever.
1. We get to the airport, flight delayed 1 hour (not to bad)
2. We get in the airplane, delayed 1 1/2 hours (in plane, Gavin starts crying)
3. Bumpy ride due to weather.
4. Get to NJ, can't land because a weather, planes are circling above us, and below.
5. We have to circle in the storm.... for about 1 1/2....have you ever circled in an airplane it's just like a amusement park ride that goes round and round, but this was worse...because of the bumps..the storm..
6. People start throwing up...Nathan starts throwing up, puke everywhere...I had to give J.R. the baby, (poor guy, had to hold the Nathan's Puke, and a sick baby)
7. I get sick...Karlie passes out...baby passes out....Nathan passes out...More people throwing up....Plane stinks like puke!! The smell, the smell....
8. We finally land...thinking the worst was over.
9. SOMEONE STEALS J.R.'s WALLET!
10. Get home, the thief already charged stuff to all of our cards.
11. A week without money...except for our emergency cash (thank goodness we had that).

I don't think I'll ever go on a plane again.....

4 comments:

Fernanda said...

Shanna! I can't imagine ever going through that. I don't think I'd ever fly again. Hope everyone is recovered by now. :(

Jenny said...

That sounds SO scary! I hope everyone is ok now!! It will make me think twice before flying again!

Bradeigh said...

That is HORRIBLE. I can't even imagine that. I bet it felt soooo good to get home after that.

Melanie said...

I can not believe your luck. I hope that pass out means fell asleep. Someone stole his wallet. You poor family!! Let me know if I can help in any way.