Monday, June 1, 2009

Karlie cleaning

I was downstairs doing some laundry, when I heard some water. I thought it was the kitchen sink, and they were maybe water the plants outside. So I figured I would throw another load in the washer and then head up stairs to see what they were up to.
When I came up the stairs I almost died!! They had brought in the hose from outside in with the sprayer on, and the water up full blast. I saw my kitchen soaked and they had just started water down the front room and Gavins toys.
After I ran outside and turned off the water. I asked them what they were doing.

Karlie said, Just helping you clean Mom, I thought it would be faster this way, since you clean the porch like this, then you can come sooner outside and play with us.

1 comments:

Ellis family said...

At least they were trying to help:) I don't know if you saw my post a while back when my kids made a slip and slide of my kitchen. It's all about the fun with my kids, no help!:)