Friday, June 19, 2009

karlie decorating...

I just can't keep up with her lately. Today I woke up and went downstairs and Karlie had woke up early (she usually comes and gets me up, she's my little alarm clock)and had decorated my whole front room with my brand new wrapping paper. She even got into the scissors and tape drawer (the little climber) and had beautiful cut out designs all over my walls and floor. When I ask her what she was doing up so early.
She said

I wanted to surprise dad with a going away party.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

J.R. Benson and family. It's John Anderson your roomie from USU. You're hard people to track down. Looks like life has been good to you these past few years. Congrats on med school and a wonderful family. When you get a minute send me an email to mtntrekker30@hotmail.com and we can catch up. As well we have our blog at www.jeanetteandjohn.blogspot.com

Johnson Family said...

Oh my goodness, she is hilarious! Sounds like she keeps you busy!